To track the package, you need to take a few simple steps.
1. Go to the ParcelYog.com homepage.
2. Enter the tracking number in the box with the heading "Tracking Number".
3. Click on the "Track" button located to the right of the field.
4. After a few seconds, the tracking result is displayed.
5. Study the result, and especially carefully the last status.
Try it, it’s not difficult.
If you don’t understand the movement between postal companies, click on the link with the text “Group by company” located under the tracking statuses.
Carefully read the block "Information about the track code", there you will find estimated delivery times and other useful information.
If, during tracking, a block is displayed in a red frame with the heading "Pay attention!", Carefully read everything that is written in it.
In these information blocks, you will find 90% of the answers to all your questions.
If in the block "Pay attention!" it is written that the track code is not tracked in the country of destination, in which case tracking parcels become impossible after the parcel is sent to the country of destination / after arriving at Moscow Distribution Center / Item Arrived at Pulkovo / Arrived in Pulkovo / Pokululo Luxembourg / Pokululo Helsinki / Sending to the Russian Federation or after a long pause of 1 - 2 weeks, it is impossible to track the location of the parcel. No way, and nowhere. In this case, you need to wait for a notification from your post office.
If the seller promised that the parcel would arrive in two weeks, and the parcel was traveling for more than two weeks, this is normal, sellers are interested in sales, and therefore they are misleading.
If less than 7-14 days have passed since the receipt of the track code, and the parcel is not tracked, or the seller claims that he has sent the parcel, and the parcel status "the item pre-advised" / "Received electronic notification" does not change for several days, this is normal.
If the status of a mailing does not change for 7 to 20 days, do not worry, this is normal for international mailings.
If your past orders arrived in 2-3 weeks, and a new package has been traveling for more than a month, this is normal, because Parcels go in different routes, in different ways, they can wait 1 day for an airplane, or maybe a week.
If the parcel leaves the sorting center, customs, an intermediate point and there are no new statuses within 7 to 20 days, do not worry, the parcel is not a courier who takes the parcel from one city to your home. In order for a new status to appear, the parcel must arrive, unload, scan, etc. at the next sorting point or post office, and it takes much more time than just getting from one city to another.
If, 5 days before the end of the protection period, the parcel is not delivered to your post office, you have the right to open a dispute.
If, based on the above, you do not understand anything, we recommend that you read this manual one more time.
You are on the ParcelYog.com postal tracking website and you must comply with the rules.
Please read this carefully before asking a question.
General rules of communication:
1. When writing messages, try to be as informative as possible.
2. When asking a question, please ask a question, and not just throw a track code in a comment.
3. If you want to receive any information about the track code, do not forget to indicate the track code itself. For questions with a track code, the answer will be given much faster than any abstract question. Please save your time and others'.
4. Try to formulate your thoughts briefly and in such a way that they are understandable to other participants on this website. Avoid philosophizing and lyrical digressions.
5. Try to answer only those questions in which you are competent enough, do not mislead the visitors of the website (render a disservice), in case of repeated "bad advice" we will be forced to transfer your account to the "Read Only" mode for a period of 3 to 7 days.
6. When replying to a comment, use the "Reply" button, and try not to create new comments, because this makes it difficult to understand the essence of the dialogue.
7. Excessive use of Caps Lock (capital letters), as well as letters of the same type and punctuation marks, is equivalent to an increased tone of voice and can cause irritation to other visitors to the resource. Avoid creating messages in CAPITAL, CAPITAL and Uppercase letters at the same time (“That's ThE WaY”) and with a large number of question and exclamation points (“Help !!! 1 Where is MY PACKAGE !!! ????? I'm waiting for the 4th month !!!! "). If you show excessive emotions in messages, then be prepared for the fact that they will communicate with you in your own language.
8. It is allowed to post links to official websites of postal and courier services.
9. If you see that someone is violating the rules (a message has been created in which there is: obscene language, abuse, advertising, aggression, pornographic content, inciting conflict, etc.) - just click on the complaint and briefly describe the issue. The administration will take action.
10. If you think that a person is asking stupid questions or a person is not as smart as you or other participants in the resource, do not write to him about it (call an idiot, a moron, a fool, stubborn, sick with a head, etc.), just pass it.
11. Visitors to the resource should remember that all messages reflect only the opinions of their authors.
ParcelYog makes package tracking easy, convenient and predictable!
The track code, also known as the postal ID, or tracking number, is a unique code, which is assigned to each parcel, allowing you to track its movement either in the territory of one country or around the world.
ParcelYog is the largest online mail tracking platform worldwide.
Track USPS, Canada Post, China Post, ePacket, Hong Kong Post, Singapore Post, Yanwen, DHL Express, FedEx, DHL eCommerce, UPS, UPS i-parcel, TNT, Australia Mail, New Zealand Post, UBI, PostNL, Bpost, Posti Finland, Posten, Deutsche Post, Flyt Express, Royal Mail, Yodel, Parcelforce, Pitney Bowes, Colis Prive, DPD, Poland Post, Correos Spain, Swiss Post, La Poste, Poste Italiane, Greece Post, Iceland Post, Sweden Post, Portugal Post, GLS, Hermes, myHermes, Malaysia Post, Israel Post, Saudi Post, Brazil Post, SFC, Wish Post, Winit, Yun Express, SyTrack, LWE, DHT Express, Panasia, OneWorldExpress etc.