This state-owned logistics association provides forwarding of various mail messages within Singapore and outside the country. The company also actively operates in the Chinese market, where it provides transportation of goods that are not taken by China Post.
It is important that Singapore Post works with Chinese online stores and other business partners in China not directly, but through intermediary logistics structures. Forwarding is cheaper and faster than the official Chinese corporation China Post.
Our site offers services to control the movement of purchases from Singaporean stores, as well as in Aliexpress, Jum and other Chinese stores.
Each of the transport and logistics companies declares certain or, as they are also called, standard delivery times. It must be understood that these figures are not an unshakable indicator. When calculating the ideal conditions are taken into account - there is no load, transport does not break, employees are not mistaken. In practice, this happens extremely rarely, so delivery times are increased.
If you use the previous real delivery time to a specific locality, the date of arrival of the parcel is determined with a high probability. It is such functionality that our service provides, that is, information is not based on carrier statements, but on practical experience.
In cases where the parcel delivered by the Singapore Post, the most important thing is not to panic. Most likely, no one is trying to deceive you. Often, the package is initially delivered to the intermediary, as an option, 4PX Express. And only after a few days, Singapore Post accepts an order under its custody for further delivery.
To ensure continuous monitoring, if such a need still arises, special services, such as our website, that track the track codes of all logistic companies, including intermediary structures, will help.
When moving packages from one country to another, the customer is provided with certain information that characterizes the location and condition of the cargo. It is this information that is commonly called statuses. In the original, they are offered in Chinese. Subsequently, for a wide audience, they are translated into English.
To track the package, you need to take a few simple steps.
1. Go to the ParcelYog.com homepage.
2. Enter the tracking number in the box with the heading "Tracking Number".
3. Click on the "Track" button located to the right of the field.
4. After a few seconds, the tracking result is displayed.
5. Study the result, and especially carefully the last status.
You are on the ParcelYog.com postal tracking website and you must comply with the rules.
Please read this carefully before asking a question.
General rules of communication:
1. When writing messages, try to be as informative as possible.
2. When asking a question, please ask a question, and not just throw a track code in a comment.
3. If you want to receive any information about the track code, do not forget to indicate the track code itself. For questions with a track code, the answer will be given much faster than any abstract question. Please save your time and others'.
4. Try to formulate your thoughts briefly and in such a way that they are understandable to other participants on this website. Avoid philosophizing and lyrical digressions.
5. Try to answer only those questions in which you are competent enough, do not mislead the visitors of the website (render a disservice), in case of repeated "bad advice" we will be forced to transfer your account to the "Read Only" mode for a period of 3 to 7 days.
6. When replying to a comment, use the "Reply" button, and try not to create new comments, because this makes it difficult to understand the essence of the dialogue.
7. Excessive use of Caps Lock (capital letters), as well as letters of the same type and punctuation marks, is equivalent to an increased tone of voice and can cause irritation to other visitors to the resource. Avoid creating messages in CAPITAL, CAPITAL and Uppercase letters at the same time (“That's ThE WaY”) and with a large number of question and exclamation points (“Help !!! 1 Where is MY PACKAGE !!! ????? I'm waiting for the 4th month !!!! "). If you show excessive emotions in messages, then be prepared for the fact that they will communicate with you in your own language.
8. It is allowed to post links to official websites of postal and courier services.
9. If you see that someone is violating the rules (a message has been created in which there is: obscene language, abuse, advertising, aggression, pornographic content, inciting conflict, etc.) - just click on the complaint and briefly describe the issue. The administration will take action.
10. If you think that a person is asking stupid questions or a person is not as smart as you or other participants in the resource, do not write to him about it (call an idiot, a moron, a fool, stubborn, sick with a head, etc.), just pass it.
11. Visitors to the resource should remember that all messages reflect only the opinions of their authors.